2003 Volkswagen Passat consumer reviews

$21,750–$22,825 MSRP range

side view of 2003 Passat Volkswagen

71% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of five):

  • Comfort 4.4
  • Interior design 4.2
  • Performance 4.0
  • Value for the coin 3.6
  • Exterior styling 4.ii
  • Reliability 3.v

Thinking of ownership ane. Similar the handling on exam

I'1000 considering buying a 2003 Passat with 74K miles, for the price-betoken/budget. The engine looks clean, the interior & exterior are in pretty good shape for the year, no visible rust. Gonna have a mechanic wait at information technology tomorrow. I've read about sludge & maintenance cost

Show full review

Very fun auto to drive, just needs a new battery.

Make clean title, clean machine, rarely drove the car, bought every bit 2nd auto and never really had fourth dimension to drive information technology. Needs a new bombardment. Car starts up everytime with new battery.

Show full review

Had alot of trouble with it. dont experience condom!

Disappointed in the bug Im having with the automobile. several recalls for my twelvemonth of car. Im 5'9" and its hard to make it and out of the motorcar. too low to the ground.

Bear witness total review

Ane of best VW ever built

Great legroom, great trunk capacity (who needs a gas-guzzling SUV) and some of the most comfortable bucket seats in the business concern. If you never drove a VW, so you lot should try one onetime. This car has fantabulous power and cornering ability, and the 4Motion system (or Quattro in the Audi) is the best on the market, bar none. The only drawback for me - in this day and age the fuel economy is surpassed past more mod cars. With oil prices increasing again (nobody taking "credit" for the increase?) I need to allow it go.

Evidence total review

very comfortable and fun

this car was great for what I needed in a daily driver, drives super polish and is very comfortable to ride in. Quiet merely surprisingly fast and fun.

Show full review

Most comfy, reliable car I have ever owned.

Most comfortable, reliable car I take ever owned. I would definitely recommend this model to anyone, peculiarly someone that wants a comfy, luxury, all wheel drive vehicle.

Show total review

Best car with 5 star rubber features. Its great

This car has been my favorite of all. It reliable, comfortable, fashionable doesnt wait like a granny station. The stero is great, sunroof,heayed seats, I could go on I've owned chiliad A auto since sixteen now 60. Its handles wonderful, g Excellent get upwardly and go if you get in a jam. Cant say enough.LOVE IT Love IT LOVE It. AND ITS Extra SAVE. ITS German !!!!!! H Only i pocket-size. Thing v6 non the best gas. Ut a lot lot worst out there im sure

Show full review

Love my Volkswagen Passat wagon. So much room .

I bought my Passat carriage in 2011. I've had it for vii years now. I admittedly love the 4motion. I've gone through snow that pickup trucks got stuck in. I live on top of a mountain and have never had a problem getting upward. There is so much room in the back I utilise information technology like a truck. There is enough of leg room both in front and in back. The gas mileage isn't too bad...near 22mpg city and 26 hwy. Only trouble I take is the darn engine low-cal keeps coming on. It drives crawly though.

Show full review

Fun car to drive

I live this piddling machine. No longer need a family size vehicle so for just me information technology'due south perfect. The engine is strong for being 15 yrs quondam. It still has the power every bit if it were new. Great car!!!

Show total review

Fantastic, fully loaded car!

This car simply won't quit! If information technology was not so old it would run forever. I tin can not wait to test drive a 2018 VW Passat.

Show full review